- Designer Info
- Policy Info
|Fabric / Material Description||Adorned with unusual geometrical prints on the dress, it exudes an aura of charm and elegance. Disclaimer : This product is Dabu printed and there might be slight irregularities in color and prints occurring. These irregularities are the hallmark of Dabu printed product and make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind.|
|Delivered In||2-3 weeks|
|No. Of Pieces||1|
|Care Label||DRY CLEAN/GENTLE SEPRATE HAND WASH|
|Size Chart||Size Chart|
|Disclaimer||This product is made to order. There are no returns or refunds against them.|
Simply Kitsch is a designer label that promotes Indian crafts through its versatile and one of its kind neoteric collections. The label work hands to hands with crafts community and artisans to design and curate bespoke collections that reflects the rich culture and heritage, celebrating the kitsch flavor of India.Simply Kitsch is a creative venture by designprenuer Ashish Kumar, an alumnus of prestigious National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad, India and National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi, India.
- What is Yostor Cancellation Policy?Customers can cancel an order within 24 hours of ordering a product. As most of our products are made to order, the production begins within few hours of receiving an order. We won't be able to cancel an order after 24 hours.Email to us at email@example.com for cancelling an order along with your bank details. Mention the subject as 'Cancellation: Order ID’. After confirmation it will take up to 7-10 days for the money to be transferred to your account.
- What is Yostor Returns & Exchange Policy?Please check our policy by clicking here Returns & Exchange
- What is Yostor Shipping Policy?Please check our policy by clicking here Shipping
- Are all Yostor products authentic?Absolutely! All Yostor products are brought to you from authentic brands and designers. Customers are provided 100% assurance that all our products are authentic and come directly from our listed brands and designers.
- Are the colours of products shown on the website accurate?While we have hired the best photographers to capture each and every colour or shade of the products and displayed it on our website as it is, we cannot guarantee that the colour scheme or display of your monitor will be completely matching or accurate. Since screens and monitors work on different hardware, the colour scheme and display might vary. Though it is unlikely, there might be minor variations in the colour of the fabric, dyes, prints or embroideries of the product image you see on your monitor and the actual product.
- The product I want is sold out. Can I still order it?If a product you like is marked sold out, it means that the product is not currently available with the designer. We make every effort to give our customers what they wish for. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any such requirements.
- How do I customize my chosen product?If you like a particular design and wish to have it fit perfectly according to your own measurements, you can choose the “GET IT CUSTOMIZED” option. While placing the customized order, we ask you to submit your measurements according to the size chart that we duly provide for your convenience. We would like to mention that even though we strive very hard to ensure that your chosen design of clothing fits exactly like the measurements provided during the customization of the order, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
Or Connect Using