THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THERE UNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES TO MAKE THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY BINDING.
YOU HEREBY PROVIDE YOUR UNCONDITIONAL CONSENT OR AGREEMENTS TO YOSTOR AS PER:
i. Section 43a Of Information Technology Act, 2000
ii. Section 72a Of Information Technology Act, 2000.
iii. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
iv. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
2. DISCLOUSER OF YOUR INFORMATION
We utilize your personal data to display contents and services you request. We do not exchange, sell, trade or rent any personally-identifying information of our Users. We may exchange/reveal/share Information (other than Your Personal Information) to those parties who support our business, analyzing how our services are used, providing customer / buyer services, facilitating payments. We utilize other third parties, for example, a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway and so on to empower You to make payments for purchasing products or availing services on our site. You may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments when You sign agree to accept these services. In such case, we may share Your Relevant Personal Information as essential for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The handling of payments or authorization is exclusively in accordance with these third parties’ policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to You or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
3. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Yostor collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service:
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience:
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions:
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature:
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To share your information with third parties:
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To send periodic emails:
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
4. CHILDERN’S PRIVACY
- This website is not intended for children or persons who are not capable of entering to into a legally binding Contract as per Indian Contract Act,1872 or any other law in force.
- In the event that you are less than 18 years old, you can't purchase or offer any things on the Site. On the off-chance that you wish to buy or offer a thing on the Site such buy or deal might be made by your lawful guardians or parents who have enrolled as registered users of the Site.
5. SECURITY AND RETENTION
- When you put orders, or access your account data, we offer the utilization of a secure server.The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all data such as sensitive and private data you put in before it is sent to usand is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Once your information is in our possession we hold fast to strict security rules in consistence with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 or any other relevant data protection laws, protecting it against unauthorized use.
- Personal Information may just be utilized or disclosed for the purpose for which it was gathered unless you have generally agreed, or when it is required or allowed by law. Personal data will only be retained for the period of time required to satisfy the reason for which we gathered it or as may be required by law.
6. USER DISCRETION AND OPT OUT
- The User Agreement or the documents they incorporate by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or in relation with your use of our services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of appropriate Courts at City of Ludhiana, Punjab India.
9. CONTACTING US
Yostor Private Limited
533/4, Sunet, Ludhiana, Punjab
Or Connect Using