- Who can sell on Yostor.com?Yostor is a Business-to-Consumer shopping platform. If you are a manufacturer, a brand owner, a retailer/reseller, a franchise holder, a professional designer/artist, you can sell on Yostor.
- What categories sell on Yostor.com?Yostor has premium designers and boutique labels. The Categories we are dealing with right now are Women Wear: Casual, Western, Indian ethnic, Indo Western, Office Wear, and Bridal wear. We also cater to wide range of made to order/customized products. We are planning to bring in more categories into our store. Please contact us if you have something interesting to sell
- Do we need to give our inventory and stock to Yostor? You don't need to send your inventory to Yostor. You need to follow the Yostor Packaging format and raise the request from your portal for courier pickup. Please make sure the package is ready before raising pickup request.
- How can I register as a Seller on Yostor?Please visit https://www.yostor.com/supplier/register/ and follow the step-by-step process to sign up. Please note that you can start selling through your online store at Yostor.com only after our verification process is complete.
- So, what are the onboarding charges for a seller? For limited time we are not taking any onboarding charges.
- How does YOSTOR charge the seller then?We charge seller on per sale commission basis only. In other words, there is a nominal service fee applicable on the successfully sold product.
- What do I need to start selling online? Once you’ve registered as a Seller on Yostor, you need to showcase your products online by uploading pictures and product descriptions. Setting up an online store gives you a platform to sell your products, but you need to update it regularly to attract buyers.
- Where can I learn about the policies of Yostor? Our policies are designed keeping in mind the interests of both the parties. Please read our terms and conditions, shipping policy, returns & exchange and cancellation in footer section of the website.
- What do you mean by an online store at Yostor? At Yostor, you will get a webpage with your store name, logo, and product listing. You can use your storefront URL in all your marketing initiatives, including advertisements through business cards. The naming convention for your storefront URL is: www.yostor.com/YourStoreName
- How can I manage my online store at Yostor? After you’ve successfully registered, you will have complete administrative access to your online store at www.yostor.com/Storemanager. You can login anytime, anywhere, using an Internet connection to upload new products, change existing quantity or pricing (terms and conditions apply), manage orders & inventory, along with various other benefits.
- What is required on the merchant's end to accept payment?We process online payments on merchant's behalf and send the money to merchant after deducting our selling service fees+GST. Merchants do not have to deal with online payments as we take care of it. Merchants need to provide us their banking details and accounting information, so that we can set-up an online bank transfer for them.
- Who manages shipping at Yostor?Yostor has taken FedEx & DHL services for this. Seller needs to just raise pickup request when the product is ready from his/her portal and the courier partner will visit the seller store for the product pickup.
- How will I know that the product is delivered to the buyer?You can check the delivery status of all orders by logging to your online store. The information is provided under the 'Orders' tab.
- When does an order become eligible for a payment to merchant?Under Return Policy (Category applicable), our customers can claim return of an order within 24-48 hours of delivery. On completion of the return period, if the customer has not registered a return complaint, the order will be considered complete and payment will be made to the merchant within 10-15 days.
- How are the returns managed?Once Yostor approves the return request, as per policy and consideration of all other standards, seller needs to raise a pickup request to courier partner from his/her portal
- Is there an opportunity for preferred placements?Yes. In addition to your online store front and searchable product listings, a merchant can also choose to push his/her products in preferred placement sections like sliders, banners and featured products, etc. Please contact us to learn more about these preferred placements.
- How do I price my items?The best thing about working with Yostor is that you get to decide the price of the product/service for sale. It is suggested to price the products after some competitive research. Since customers have an option of comparing the prices of products both online and offline, it would be best for the seller to stay one step ahead and price the products according to the competition. So naturally, the lower the price of an item, the more likely it is to be noticed and bought. Moreover, if you are not sure how to price your product, we will be happy to give our suggestions and recommendations on how to price the products. Please note that the merchant is advised to mention the selling price of the item after including all taxes and shipping charges.
- What kind of deals and promotions can I run or should offer at YostorOnline deals and promotions attract shoppers. Please think about offering value pricing for most products/services you are selling at Yostor and consider discounts, deals, bundling, quantity discounts etc. For off-season or excess inventory, you can offer greater discounts. Please write to us at email@example.com for more details.
- I uploaded products but they are not live on my shop. Why? We review all the products that are uploaded to make sure the photo quality is acceptable and the products are not illegal/offensive in nature. We take max 24 hours to do it. So, your products can take max 24 hours to appear in your shop on Yostor.com
- How do I Pack & Ship my Order?Please follow the Yostor packaging style format and raise the pickup request to courier partner for the same via portal.
- How do I get more marketing support from Yostor?We offer paid marketing support for promotion on request. For more info on this, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have any listing charges?We do not have any per item listing charges. You are free to upload as many products as you want.
- Do you provide support in uploading the products? Yes, we have an outsourced web production team which charges Rs. 10/sku for uploading your products. We will be happy to connect you to them if you need uploading support.
- How will I know if I received any order? We send you instant email for any order received by you. Also the orders will be available in your vendor panel
- How do I reset my vendor panel password in case I forgot?Please send email to email@example.com to reset your password. Or click on forgot password.
- Do I need to have insurance of my product as well?Yostor always advise vendors to insure your high value product for any bad circumstances like lost in transit etc. You can take our courier partner insurance service or any third party service from your side.
Or Connect Using
Forgot Your Password?